TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 July, 11:10
Interview with Jaun O Savin and Gene Decode on what to expect going into the fall. It will take the hand of God to stop what is coming from vaxx deaths. Also did you know there are more slaves today ,with half being children globally, than anytime in history accumulativily. We need 80% of all Americans awake as we are in the fight for humanities right to exist. It time to Pray to God and with all your heart and soul. The Exective Branch of the US Government is Captured, The Judicial Branch is Captured along with both the House and Senate. There will be no Court Hearings on the election as if 2020 is not corrected, we’ve lost the war. Make no mistake , We are at War.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 July, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I watched it, and it pissed me off! I've had it with Juan. He feeds us the same swollen rhetoric and gives us the percentage number that need to be awake, and I go off the deep end. At this point in time, there are only a few people I trust, and he's not one of them. I watched a friend try to red-pill a local dem. She was unreachable. She was joyful to have received her vax! We need to reveal the truth and rub their faces in it. I'm really close to the edge, and I'm ready to fight! If my son and grandsons are damaged or killed by the vax they stupidly took, I will be looking to tear the vax people apart. I imagine I will have to stand in line to do it! I'm tired of their mind games. Do it or don't! If they don't, then it is time for We the People to do it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 11:34
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
According to Gene they’ll begin to start dying this fall with the onset of flu season and resulting in a hyperimmune response where the lymphocytes attack ever cell in your body producing the CV19 virus and death occurs in 24-36 hours from the onset from organ failure. The flu will be the trigger for the hyperimmune response. So your friend Democrat friend who was so proud she took the vaxx will die a very agonizibg death.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 July, 12:00
I know all we have been warn, but it still hurts my heart that this will happen, may God have Mercy on them!

I know and I have loved ones who took the vaxx and its going to be rough from a personal stand point on that day. I just Pray God will intervene and stop this genocide to come as never ever seen before in the history of the wotld.
12:14 PM - Jul 13, 2021
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
15 July, 01:50
ever listen to gene decode? If so go to last one with him and juan and listen very carefully what gene has to say!

15 July, 07:26
I did lusten to that one and nade notes so you’ll need to be specific .

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 July, 07:29
Post the link, He’s been busy! 😎👍

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 July, 02:32
I pray frequently about this. My oldest grandson, who is vaccinated, just had a cold and sore throat, and he is getting better. I hope that he and other members of my family got a placebo. I often wonder if Operation Warp Speed was about switching out the vaccines. I hope so.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
13 July, 01:52
Both my parents got both jabs. They seem to be doing fine, but I worry about them everyday. Time will tell if their decision was a right one. This is very upsetting, knowing that in two years time, they could be dead. I pray that it has more to do with your metabolic makeup whether or not you can handle the jabs

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 July, 02:36
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Let's pray for the vaxxed... God is almighty!

13 July, 02:37
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I know as I have loved oneswho also took it and someone brought up an interesting point “what if Operation Warpspeed was about replacing the real vaxx with 100% placebo’s . They would never say that as it would be highly classified if this were true. Just a thought on possibilities.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 July, 12:57
Agree we need God to intervene. I realized I have a hard heart towards those getting the vaccine even family members. I need to have more sympathy for them. It's easy to justify my wrong attitude towards them because I can tell myself I am doing it so I won't be as upset when they are gone. I had to ask God to help me on this issue. It's hard to comprehend the reality we will be living in when this hits!

13 July, 01:02
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I know Chonita, but, forgive all and let go of anger as that belongs to Satan. It’s sad and I pray God will intervene as that many people dying will cause diseases to run rampanent as they can not be cremated fast enough before they begin to decompose.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
13 July, 12:50
I have loved ones also who have but I trust God will intervene and I am thankful my sons have had wisdom for this time we are in.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
13 July, 12:17
we are are praying God is able to intervene.