Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God hasn’t deserted us, Patriots!

If my head is on straight, never has there been a time in human history where there were more souls on earth, praying for the truth to be revealed.

NCSWIC!
03:39 PM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 May, 12:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No doubt. I have prayed more in the last year than I ever have. Mainly because I never believed before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
08 May, 10:28
so true Doq ,many are being Awakened 👏👏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 May, 10:13

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 May, 10:10
Not in the slightest, not ever. God Will Provide!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 February, 05:41
Unshakable Faith! 🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 July, 08:43
will not not lesve us or forsake us Thank you God 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 July, 08:35
Yes, so true. God is moving & hears every Prayer. Many voices crying for Truth.

MrTruthBomb @MrTruthBomb
15 July, 08:33
President Trump will return soon.
Here is the proof:
Patriots, new must see film 🎥
Election Deception Part 11 - ‘The Law of War’
A Film By MrTruthBomb
WWG1WGA
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Patriot America @Trump4us123
14 July, 03:49
I love this!!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
14 July, 12:05
Double rainbow
Bright one in the light, faint one in the dark
Rainbow disappeared then reappeared
US flag on the marquee
Happened while doing PD (Police Department) pizza

God hasn’t deserted us, Patriots!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
15 July, 08:42
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Proof of the firmanent.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 May, 12:00
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Veronica ❤️❤️🙏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
14 July, 10:51
Thank you for being here with us DOQ.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
14 July, 10:17
NCSWIC!!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 July, 05:47
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
National, Council, State Wide, Interoperability, Coordinator 😎👍

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 July, 08:06
I was just this moment grasping with my whole essencial being that God won.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 July, 05:02

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 July, 04:15

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 July, 04:14
NCSWIC.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 July, 02:28
Nana agrees, God has never seen this much light coming from his Earth, not just Americans praying but ppl in countries all over the world are praying for America!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 July, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
14 July, 01:36
Doc, I know the Lord will never leave us or forsake us! He is with us! God Wins! Many thanks to you Doc for all you have done in this Epic battle for righteousness! I felt lost after twatter took me down, say “hello and thank you to VK please”, I miss your and his banter back and forth!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 01:36
I make this prayer every day`" May God give them all the eyes to see and the ears to hear truth. In Thanks and Praise."🙏💛✨

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
14 July, 01:34
Amen. Praying constantly!
#NCSWIC
#FearNot
#GodWins

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
13 July, 08:41
AMEN!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 July, 08:06
We are transitioning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

On the winter solstice, December 21, 2012, the end of the world isn’t coming; it is simply the end of an Age – the Age of Pisces – followed by the Age of Aquarius. At the present time we are going through a transitional change.

The Age of Pisces – The Age of Deception

In the Age of Aquarius, we break free of centuries of false doctrines, destructive indoctrinations, absurd ideas, and children's stories about God, education, medicine, and love. In the Age of Aquarius, we break from the past to invent the future we desire in our society and in our person.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 July, 02:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Nana is Aquarian glad to hear

Britton Allyce Oyervides @brittonallyceoyervides
13 July, 06:54
bring the pain ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎 #cubed

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 July, 06:19
Thank DoQ , you are a comfort to us all. We know this is in God's hands, always has been, and we collectively need to ask that this world be returned to us, free and clear of tyrannical powers who have maliciously stolen our rights methodically through FF of terrorism, lies and omissions.

Nobody is buying their corruption, mandates, MSM, forced VAX and that is the truth -- THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT!!

Seems their desperation and ramped up venom is a poison we rebuke ... no longer is the world complicit in their treacherous ways. Thank you dear Lord for protecting all our warriors and guiding our leaders to victory in your time. We are your most humble servants listening to your directives, to encourage and help all we meet on a daily basis, in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless you all patriots.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 July, 06:00
...indeed

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 July, 05:17
I pray you're right Doq but it better happen soon - things are getting really bad out there.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 July, 05:08
Thanks - I needed to hear that right about now!! ❤️🙏🇺🇲

Bastos Bryan @Bastos1
13 July, 04:58
sorry doc. nothing will be left to save if its not too late already. the world is being vaxxed to death and nothing is being done to stop it.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
13 July, 04:45

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 July, 04:44