Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 July, 03:39
God hasn’t deserted us, Patriots!

If my head is on straight, never has there been a time in human history where there were more souls on earth, praying for the truth to be revealed.

NCSWIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 July, 02:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana agrees, God has never seen this much light coming from his Earth, not just Americans praying but ppl in countries all over the world are praying for America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 09:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awwh I love this one. I miss my little frog.
Where I used to live on the lake a little frog started coming every summer to the front porch to hang out. I know it was the same one he was bigger every year and he would always just hang out right beside the back door for hours and hours. He was not afraid of us. My fren said he quit coming after I moved out. Miss the little bugger he was so cute.

arba happihr @arba
15 July, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂I wish I felt the same. haha I have an unusual phobia of frogs. It can be a huge' problem.
I was going to text "YUCK"
then I read your warm post for your slippy friend.
I live by a pond, in the swamp.😂🤣😂
Why would anyone with a serious frog phobia move next to the pond in the south Carolina swamp.. I wonder myself. have a wonderful evening