The Mac @TheMac
Is the Vaccine capable of letting China monitor and control you remotely in real time using quantum radars?
05:01 AM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 05:12
In response The Mac to his Publication
I think the nanobotts have been in our system since atleast the 50's. That every vaccine given since has had them, and most of what we touch and eat has had them. We was to be given these pver time so that the "dog whistle" they have like a grid over us, and may also be why large cities are buildt(energy,+ side and - side will need this grid)...I think the covid vaccine is part of the next faze, the push over where AI takes even more control over us. Micro managing our systems, where big pharma takes over.. i gather, there is chips in the last vaccine and it says 5G on it(?) well, from that I think its thought we are so full of botts, our minds wiped, the chip is timed after all this, it coupf be a reciever or transmitter or both, but God wins silly rabbit. Trix are for kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
13 July, 05:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
It is all coning to light now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 July, 05:02
In response The Mac to his Publication
Sounds right.

The Mac @TheMac
13 July, 05:05
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
So in theory the likes of Dr Fauci, Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama have sold out the American people to China.