Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
(Forwarded message)

Hey toresays this is 5D Therapies that Praying Medic claims is a bot! Let’s expose them all. I love this shit!! Time for truth.
12:34 AM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
13 July, 02:13
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
DAVE IS OVER HIS HEAD and AN ASS. Keep sharing the truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 July, 01:18
More Information

July 12, 2021

Evidence| Hunter Biden Companies Executed Espionage Activities For Profit

https://toresays.com/2021/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 July, 01:29
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Thanks for sharing!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
13 July, 12:43
PM[S] is such a fukn moron and a shill. One of my first twitter bans was from him doing the exact same thing. I had his number from the beginning when he was trying to do Q decodes, I could tell by his voice he was a liar [pay-try-it]. No surprise to me.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 July, 01:31
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I agree I-Am:Zack, A long time ago I realized Praying Medic was making money off the Q movement and using it for his ministry!