STL Anon @STLAnon
Shawn Skelton had the moderna experimental jab and her condition has turned for the worse. All platforms like Facebook have deleted her story’s. Hospitals and doctors will not help her. She is in a living hell due to taking an experimental vaccine. Pls share this video out and prevent any more damaged caused to human beings. ⚠️ For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group. https://t.me/darkuniverse0... ⚠️
12:31 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 July, 07:46
In response STL Anon to his Publication
This poor woman and her family!! God Bless and heal her in the name of Almighty God now and forever more. We thank thee Father that thou has heard us! Heal and bless her and her family. Thank you Father!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
12 July, 03:07
Exactly how much longer do we have to endure this shit show & have to sit back & watch people die/suffer the world is protesting many millions are awake it is time to end this bull now before it is to late!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
12 July, 03:00
This article has suggestions to combat vaxx damage. Please pass along to anyone you know who is suffering.

See the end for the links: https://articles.mercola.c...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 July, 09:13
In response Other Half to her Publication
I trust Mercola, absolutely!
BLESS YOU for sharing!

** Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments. Ivermectin appears particularly promising as it actually binds to the spike protein. Please listen to the interview that Brett Weinstein did with Dr. Pierre Kory,19 one of Dr. Paul Marik’s collaborators

**Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system

** Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system

** Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)

** Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways

** Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses

** Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver

Lily Morales @Pachimama
12 July, 02:50
This is so heart breaking, fear has taken it's toll on these people who went for the jab horrifying to think of what is coming. =(

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 July, 02:41
UGH! The poor woman. For whatever reason people are taking the jab despite all the evidence out there, I pray for them. Fear is a big factor when they are bombarded by MSM about how they need to get the jab to be safe. All the news agencies, all the lettered agencies, all the medical workers pushing it are all complicit in crimes against humanity. I just watch and shake my head.... God save us all!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 July, 02:41
Everyone involved in this and actively took part in this china virus hoax including the nurses and doctors doing those Stoopid Fooking dances. I pray you swing from the gallows.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 July, 07:46
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I agree with you 100%

Shannon Harding @Believer101
12 July, 02:39
I feel so badly for this lady. Why can't people see the damage that is being done to so many!!! She and many others are in my prayers!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 July, 02:38
ALL that do this to people should be hung.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 July, 02:32
Geez, why won't people listen? Why in the world would anyone take an experimental jab with the horror stories about them? We just keep seeing and hearing these stories and they're all alike. It's like people are not learning from the mistakes of others. I'm sorry for her, truly I am, but if you run out in front of a semi, you're going to get hit by it. If you drink anti-freeze, you're going to die. If you lay down on the rail-road track, you're going to get run over by a train. This is incredibly sad, BUT completely avoidable.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 July, 02:09
Are humans becoming inhuman-subhuman or demonic...
as in, Doctors-Hospitals-and all forms of medical workers
and then on to family members that won't speak out or
become whistlblowers or have any sense of compassion
or shock with the vaxx injured

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 July, 01:56
Bill Gates on news show yesterday confronted with adverse reactions says theu’re not serious reactions, inly temporary and uncomfortable. Said FDA is gold standard and they haven’t stopped it.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 July, 02:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Why havent they ? Perhaps we nedd to bombard them with letters and tweets and force them out into the open .
They are all hiding behind the psychopaths Fauci and Gates.
Our fellow citizens world wide are trying to avoid the Vaxx passport , and are enduring food shortages because of lockdowns .
I think it maybe up to us to force the FDA to make a stand one way or another.
There have been lawsuits filed recently alledging that up to 45000 people have died within three days of the shot.

Cheryl Riley @trumpbird
12 July, 01:46
A friend of ours also took this vaccine! Scares me as his hands shake like this real bad!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 July, 12:42
I Am So Sorry What Shawn Is Going Through, My Husband Akso Took Mederna!! These People Need To Pay Now! God Bless Her And Her Family! im Trying To Post!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 July, 02:38
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Yes, they need to pay, BUT WE bare the responsibility of doing research and making informed decisions based on research. You play with fire, you get burned. The vaccine is NOT forced (as of yet), it might be a condition to having and keeping a job, but there again, it's a CHOICE to take it, or the choice to leave your job. The jab is experimental and everyone who took it knows that. Taking the jab is no different that playing Russian roulette. You might get lucky with Russian roulette, but with this jab, you don't even get those odds. Somewhere down the road, you're health is going to be negatively effected. That's just all there is to it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 July, 12:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏