STL Anon @STLAnon
12 July, 12:31
Shawn Skelton had the moderna experimental jab and her condition has turned for the worse. All platforms like Facebook have deleted her story’s. Hospitals and doctors will not help her. She is in a living hell due to taking an experimental vaccine. Pls share this video out and prevent any more damaged caused to human beings. ⚠️ For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group. https://t.me/darkuniverse0... ⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
This article has suggestions to combat vaxx damage. Please pass along to anyone you know who is suffering.

See the end for the links: https://articles.mercola.c...
03:00 PM - Jul 12, 2021
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 July, 09:13
In response Other Half to her Publication
I trust Mercola, absolutely!
BLESS YOU for sharing!

** Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments. Ivermectin appears particularly promising as it actually binds to the spike protein. Please listen to the interview that Brett Weinstein did with Dr. Pierre Kory,19 one of Dr. Paul Marik’s collaborators

**Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system

** Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system

** Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)

** Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways

** Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses

** Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396