Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 09:27
Fighting back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
the concept of shorting being a legal strategy in the market is all kinds of fucked up. these hedge funds make BILLIONS by borrowing shares of a company with their one and only goal being to drive that stock as close to zero as they can so they can buy up the shares and make the difference from what they borrowed it for!! its criminal to anyone with common sense. so i say HELL YEAH go get'em! bankrupt every single one of them. this is how power in numbers works. thousands of small trading accounts demolishing a dozen billion dollar accounts!! 😎
09:47 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QaoticParadym in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 08:51
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
For months now, I've been buying tiny bits of media stock with an immediate put order. After an "event," like an FB or Twatter purge, I sell & buy physical silver with the proceeds.

Very amusing, indeed - the only time the average Joe can make a buck in the market.

There is always more profit in the destruction of a civilization than in the building up.

Tee-hee!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396