Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 July, 12:44
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
People! This is easy.

Step 1 - Don't open door. Yell at them through door, accuse them of being infected, accuse them of being potential home invasion criminals (they are covering their faces - RIGHT?). Use the paranoia that the news/medical field has created against them.

Step 2 - Call your friends, and PEACEFULLY, in a group, follow them through your neighborhood. After all - it is YOUR neighborhood. (waive away the hipocracy of step 2 coming right after step 1 - we are at war and the nice guys get buried first)

Another idea - get multiple people to call law enforcement claiming harassment. It doesn't matter whether or not what they are doing is legal - what matters is that if law enforcement receives enough calls they will have to approach and speak to them.

The goal is to make them want to leave YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD of their own volition.

Don't be afraid of getting snarky (Joe already sniffed my daughter - he says she's all good!)

AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 July, 12:15
if they try to push inside the Castle Doctrine kicks in and they will be on the ground face down until police arrive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 July, 12:22
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Same here
They can yak on about soliciting all they want but trespassing without permission is trespassing

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 10:18
Here's the take from this...

Ignore no soliciting signs...that's illegal but...
Don't leave flyers in mailbox...that's illegal

I'm not selling anything...umm, yes you are

Pharmacy providers have been chosen...they are in on it just like the HCQ

They are offering critical info...will that include the death count & adverse reactions to the jab?

Fill out the spreadsheet...we're not asking for personal info or your name? Then how do they know who you are? Databases everywhere with your address

Imagine the amount of money spent on this & what are these solicitors being paid per hour???
Just like census workers?????

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 10:14

Lori Kinsey @lori67k
11 July, 08:48
Definition of solicitation
1: the practice or act or an instance of soliciting especially : ENTREATY, IMPORTUNITY
2: a moving or drawing force : INCITEMENT, ALLUREMENT
Definition of entreaty
: an act of entreating : PLEA
3: something offered by way of excuse or justification
4: an earnest entreaty : APPEAL - their plea for understanding must be answered

Definition of importunity
1: the quality or state of being importunate
2: an importunate request or demand

Definition of importunate
1: troublesomely urgent : overly persistent in request or demand

Definition of incite
transitive verb
: to move to action : stir up : spur on : urge on

Definition of allure
transitive verb
: to entice by charm or attraction

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 July, 12:19
In response Lori Kinsey to her Publication
nice

TinHat Granny @TinHatGranny
11 July, 08:28
If these clowns come to my door I am going to let my people hating pit bull answer the call. LOL...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Lori Kinsey @lori67k
11 July, 08:03
these people are 100% soliciting! just like the mail in votes... a large majority of those people did not requests those mail in voting papers either! I will talk to my medical provider about any medical decision I may, or may not choose to take! not some government employee who by all accounts has violated the HIPPA oath and the right to informed consent when whomever put my name on the list of unvaccinated could only have retrieved that info by looking at my medical records to which I did not give consent, let alone informed consent. Nor have I given them consent to deliver this information to me, I did not ask for it, therefore they ARE committing and act of solicitation but if they do not believe me on that, perhaps the cops I will be calling can explain it to them. just sayin...

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
11 July, 07:28
These suggestions may help.......
Post one sign in EACH direction on your property with the words:
"THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. NO TRESPASSING. [write your addr underneath these words]."

Video anyone coming onto your property. Don't answer the door.

Lori Kinsey @lori67k
11 July, 08:05
In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication
I always have my security cams up and running and I have a clear notice on the door directed at these persons that no vaccine solicitors allowed, that if they do not adhere to the notice the police will be called and charges will be enacted along with a civil suit initiated against the agency they represent and them personally. Nope! not having it!

Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
11 July, 12:44
In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication
Or better yet, put up a yellow fringed flag to claim your "foreign enclave". 😉

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 July, 07:01
It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Ignoring No Tresspassing signs is very bad advice.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 July, 06:59
YEAH, WELL HERE IN TEXAS......

AMERICANS DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR, IF THEYY ENTER YOUR PROPERTY SHOOT THE BASTARDS!

END OF RANT!