THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
THE BEST IS YET TO COME! #MAGA
πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘‡πŸ‡±πŸ‡·
09:41 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
26 February, 12:41
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Hmm...there is still a lot that needs to happen before we start celebrating. It wouldn't make sense to bring out people that have been in hiding all this time. Heck the EBS hasn't even happened yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
24 February, 10:33
this is exciting news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
24 February, 10:28
West Palm πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Winter White House πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€›πŸ»

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 February, 02:04
πŸ˜‰Sure wish I could be there!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 February, 02:01
The Best Is Yet To Come!

Jackie Piddle @jax001
19 February, 12:48
I don't think this is true

Paul Underwood @volfan397
19 February, 12:47
I hope this is true. What a jubilee! Praise and give glory to God above!!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
19 February, 12:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
19 February, 12:44
I sincerely wish it will be true this time, there has been so much lie and lots of patriots lost their family cause of telling them that some people are still alive..Since i have bought multiple book about Q anons they think i m in a cult

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
19 February, 12:45
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
pay no mind to them, the question is who really is in a cult... 😊

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
19 February, 12:43
This would be amazing!!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 February, 12:35
How old is this post and where was ot?

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
19 February, 12:33

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 12:22
Where??

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
27 January, 09:59
Oh how I would love to see that !

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 09:46
I really want to go but without knowing where it will be it's hard to make plans!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
19 February, 12:19
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
wouldn't that be amazing

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
19 February, 12:21
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
why is elvis on the list? trump even said elvis was murdered by someone in the white house and he was going to find out who. im really afraid alot of you are going to severwly disappointed in a couple of them. sorry not trying to be mean.