Just Me... @Tnsfno20
10 July, 02:23
Today, a person who I considered a true friend and who I respected decided to take a post I shared about the "plan dem ic" and take it completely out of context and make it personal. This person, rather than reaching out to me, decided to make a post on their personal page, insinuating that I was an asshole because of the post I shared. I am far from being an asshole.

This person has known me for many years, and has known from the first day we met, that I stand up for what is right and speak about it. Sadly, this person felt it was better to delete me, than discuss the true intention behind my post. If only this person would have asked.

I share things because I truly care about what is going on in the world, the lies we have been told, and the complete manipulation and control that has and is currently taking place.

5 images showing A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation 🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
And this is only a small fragment of the long list of experiments they did on the people> operation paperclip was not a good idea.
03:33 PM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fleur Vert, click on at the bottom under it