Just Me... @Tnsfno20
Today, a person who I considered a true friend and who I respected decided to take a post I shared about the "plan dem ic" and take it completely out of context and make it personal. This person, rather than reaching out to me, decided to make a post on their personal page, insinuating that I was an asshole because of the post I shared. I am far from being an asshole.

This person has known me for many years, and has known from the first day we met, that I stand up for what is right and speak about it. Sadly, this person felt it was better to delete me, than discuss the true intention behind my post. If only this person would have asked.

I share things because I truly care about what is going on in the world, the lies we have been told, and the complete manipulation and control that has and is currently taking place.

5 images showing A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation 🤬🤬🤬
02:23 PM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 July, 03:33
In response Just Me... to her Publication
And this is only a small fragment of the long list of experiments they did on the people> operation paperclip was not a good idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
10 July, 03:27
I understand how you feel. Recently it happened to us with friends we have known for decades. In the end God won. They are no longer a part of ours lives and that is what is best for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 July, 12:28
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Amen. it's hard, but truly for the best.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 July, 03:20
my family did the same thing to last week. The only difference was they did it in a group chat. One on one, not one person came to me with anything, they all just decided to make personal attacks where they all fed off each other in a group setting. I was totally caught off guard. These things hurt and hurt more when its your kids that attack you, all at the same time and you thought everything was fine because family is everything. We have no ther choice than to move on even if it means without them. I feel for you because I know it hurts deeply when someone you trusted proved your trust was very misguided.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 July, 12:30
In response Made In America to her Publication
I'm so sorry that you have experienced this too. It is very hard, and when the truth starts coming out we will be the ones they call.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 03:11
SORRY FOR THAT TODAY BUT KNOW GOD REMOVES PEOPLE FROM OUR LIVES FOR A REASON GOD KNOWS , SEES, AND HEARS ALL !!! UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARN THIS THE HARD WAY YES IT HURTS AND YES IT SURPRISES US WHEN IT HAPPENS BUT WE RISE HIGHER EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS HAVE A BLESSED DAY ... YOU ARE FREE FROM IT THANK YOU GOD FOR FREEING THIS PATRIOT PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 July, 12:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen. Thank you for this reminder.