Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Do you all know how deep the rabbit hole goes???? It's going to be more painful than it is NOW for those AWAKE.... Be ready and HOLD the line PEOPLE we Got this !!!!
12:18 AM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 July, 12:47
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The more I know, the more I realize how little I know. That used to inspire me....sigh.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
The more I know, the more I realize how little I know. That used to inspire me....sigh.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 July, 01:01
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Been at this 25+ years. No words....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 July, 12:44
painful for others maybe, why us???

10 July, 12:59
In response General Khaos to his Publication
We understand most things already. And now we wait, it's PAINFUL for me.... Maybe not for you. 11/22/63 - 9/11 and now 2020 election.
1871 sucks also. I send you Peace and Love

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 July, 12:21
That day walker lived out his days in Argentina, ALSO illuminati there, made him and the pos from Project Paperclip SOME place they were gonna hide them, then well at least Hitler they moved to Argentina. AND the rest they absorbed into OUR govt.

10 July, 12:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There is more to the story.... This rabbit hole will make your mind explode !!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 July, 12:20
What was dark was for thousands of years these pos tortured kids and killed untold amounts, via many means. PS Hitler was an illuminati pos. I mean they try to scrub his occult stuff but fkn ay they were all into it. SO much.

10 July, 12:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
When you Know you know. Please find peace = I send you love and good vibes - GOD BLESS