Adolph Medina @IfWalker
LOOKS LIKE BOOKS FOR GIANTS! JUST SAYING
11:29 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 July, 12:03
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
I keep seeing this kinda thing run across my feed. SO gonna finally address what I was told pre net by the insider cursory overview. WELL I know you know but demons and human dna, THE gigantic ones, all that. SO the illuminati which are them try to inbreed to keep the devils and that dna more intact, for more devils in them. AS time went on, even with the foul dna, it has washed out some. BUT still evil as all get out and manifest, was had it likened to me, like "chameleons" all that "spirit cooking" was to manifest also that dna, was told ALSO now that I am thinking of it, that they don't have feelings like we do. SO much shit. man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 July, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WHICH is why you will see me call them demon meat puppets, NEVER do I call humans that. WELL the ones who sell out are basically also like for real, "checked out and something else is driving the bus" ie demons. AND programming is real. ALL that. SO much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 July, 11:50
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲