Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 July, 05:14
What if the giant on the tarmac was actually Barron’s real dad? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 06:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has tried to bring attention to the Giant on the tarmac over and over and noone would ever talk about it like it was frickin normal or something or like they were dang just blink and cant see there is a 9 or 10 foot man standing in front of the news media.

That would make sense cause he sure has sprouted up in the last 2 yrs.
So where are they from?
The visitors I have are also very tall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Dar @kendar667
i sure do love your posts, so thought provoking. It occurred to me that angels are aliens and vice versa. the ancient texts are all describing the same phenomena, inter-dimensional beings that are sent by God to assist us in critical transitional periods, such as a death (or near death) experience and obviously end times cataclysms, etc. Hang on anons, things are about to get very real
Watch out for sun changes, solar flares, EMP's, etc. We will need assistance from God's helpers in the near future. God bless us all.
08:28 PM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kendar667 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 July, 09:56
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
Great point, yes i too love you’re posts Nana. Bless you both.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 09:38
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
Thank you very sweet to say.
Nana believes that our God controls this all to the point of the free will barrier. All participants in his all this is much abide by this and he does as well it seems.😘😇🙏💜
That is why it is so important for us to give him permission to join with our souls in this battle and for enough lights to shine to push forward his change.