What if the giant on the tarmac was actually Barron’s real dad? 🤣
05:14 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 July, 02:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
linda Smith @LindaC
18 July, 12:15
Melania is tall and Donald is tall....there is every expectation that their son would be Tall. I don't like to second guess anything, it is acceptable and normal to assume Melania & Donald are the parents. That is fine and normal. Normal is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
16 July, 01:04
It very well could be! 😂 My eldest is 6’7 Barron is going to crush that! 😂

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 July, 08:30
🤔🌴 OHHHHH, but he looks like Trump?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 July, 06:29
Love it! Remember the formal dinner overseas, one long table and behind a glass wall a 10 ft tall man stood up, just got a glimpse .. He stood up as Melannia and Pres. Trump were being seated in the dining area. The whole point of the video was this very tall being, watching, witnessing the occassion.

Joe Smith @JoeQSmithers
10 July, 04:55
Anunnaki?

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
09 July, 11:46
ive looked for this photo but cant find

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
09 July, 07:33
What about the video of Trump walking from the press conference to the church that day you can see the very very tall man there too maybe same guy.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
09 July, 07:11
I have no idea what y'all are talking about. What happened on the tarmac? And when?

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
09 July, 08:13
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 July, 06:48
😂😂😂😳😳😳 This show is getting better and better. Pleiadians among us?!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 06:32
Melania is special as well some how as Nana can see an aura of energy around her when I see her live.

09 July, 06:31
Q drop 414

Dec 21, 2017 8:22:42 PM EST
Anonymous ID: deb9fa No. 143223
>>143179
Hope you enjoyed the Xmas decor!
POTUS will verify directly to provide crumb auth for dissemination.
We are crushing these sick people.
God bless, Patriot.
Q

09 July, 06:30
Nana has tried to bring attention to the Giant on the tarmac over and over and noone would ever talk about it like it was frickin normal or something or like they were dang just blink and cant see there is a 9 or 10 foot man standing in front of the news media.

That would make sense cause he sure has sprouted up in the last 2 yrs.
So where are they from?
The visitors I have are also very tall.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
09 July, 09:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana i thought the same thing! No one said a word about him and he was very pale! Not sure about Barron? which way are you going to go with that? M is a female giant ??..lol

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 July, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have seen very tall people in the grocery stores and there are a good amount of people that tall.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 July, 05:57
Lol! DOQ, I had a thought bubble of that giant when I saw that pic of Barron.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
09 July, 05:48
🧐

Not Important @Notimportant
09 July, 05:32
one more follow & its a 444💙☀️👍🏻

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
09 July, 05:20
Yikes!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 July, 05:19
Barron has from both sides PROPER DNA

#NOTAROCKETSCIENCE

I ALWAYS told Younglings:

"Fuck with whatewer you want to, but REPRODUCE RESPONSIBLY" 🤗😇🙏

https://youtu.be/cuXGyjQsl...