Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 July, 02:12
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Scientist and co-founder of The Weather Channel informs schoolboy Brian Stelter of CNN. #climatechange #globalwarming #weather #cnn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 July, 05:50
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
And the whole world climate change is nothing more then a hoax... (He [BS 🤣] always had a potato head...) 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 July, 01:29
Awesome. That man is a truth teller. Love him. Brian Stelter needs to go hide somewhere and shut up.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 July, 05:46
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I can't wait for the day they all of them needs to hide somewhere and shut up... 🙏

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
09 July, 11:46
💙I just want to give this guy, John, a big HUG. Love this!💙

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 July, 01:39
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
😂.. I was thinking the very same thing..❣️

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
09 July, 11:39
😂

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 July, 11:35
LOVE HIM! GOTTA LOVE RRREALLL EXPERTS!! LOL!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏