CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 May, 07:23
THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN MASONS & FREE MASONS WONT WEAR THESE STUPID RINGS IN PUBLIC, FOR FEAR OF GETTING KNOCKED THE FUK OUT !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
16 May, 02:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
They'll be nowhere to run or hide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 May, 08:43
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
@dennisofvenice . VERY TRUE AMERICANS ONCE THEY FIND OUT WILL GO APESHIT !!!!

09 July, 06:04
That part worries me a bit.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WHAT WORRIES ME ARE THOSE IN CHARGE THOUGHT SLEEPERS WOULD WAKE UP ON THERE OWN WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW ?
80% THEY ARE WAITING ON, TO WAKE UP ? REALLY WHO’S BRIGHT IDEA WAS THAT 🤔
LIKE THEY SAY “ PEOPLE NEED TO BE SHOWN “ ..
EBS 24-7 FORCED WAKE UP WILL HELP !!!!
08:34 AM - Jul 09, 2021
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
09 July, 11:52
I believe that EBS will be coming up pretty soon. I'm hearing too many say that Trump should be back before the end of August. Something will have to jump off pretty soon.