Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
08 July, 01:45
Cancer is worse than they thought it's covering my entire voice box. In a bad place today but I wanted to give you guys an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 July, 04:29
In response Rob Rhone to his Publication
I hesitate sometimes to share this advice for ONE reason, TOO MUCH WILL KILL SOMEONE< having said that YOU gotta research how much. I was told by an insider pre net, cancer is intentional. Second, that they use "blackstrap molasses and baking soda" in very small amounts to kill the excess candida as it is a fungus. SO having said that, must be organic blackstrap which I was told "acts as a trojan horse" to get the baking to the "cancer" YOU CANNOT use too much, i.e. more of a problem DOES NOT MEAN take more, as it changes our ph level. PRAY and if this helps awesome. ALSO of course NO baking soda with aluminum, which if you think about it WHY would major manufactures even ADD aluminum to begin with. I CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE MORE is not better AT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 04:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
If my memory serves correct, which that was decades ago I got that info, it is 3/4 ratio, three being the baking soda, I WOULD DEF ALSO look and see if you can still find it on record, and LOOK that up ALSO. DEF.

08 July, 04:35
i do as much research as I can, i had a pretty good traumatic brain injury 4 years ago when I shattered my face! memory problems epilepsy anxiety PTSD chronic pain and worked all my life but was denied my social security again 4 years i been fighting and my attorney says that having this cancer won't make any difference as far as disability!! can you believe that? I have a wife and 2 daughters to support. we both come from dirt poor families. it's been a very long stressful 4 years!!

08 July, 04:39
I been so dang broke, I couldn't even get a wish sandwich, GOD will lead you out with a quickness towards better things. WATCH, it is really no kidding about to happen.

08 July, 05:28
Trust me after 4 years of not being able to work we know broke too!! Hahahaha. I pray that things will change! i been going through all these medical issues at the same time trying to defend our country and take care of my family!! well I better go eat something

I think the very area, God grew my faith most was in those times. I HAD to have miracles, NOT saying it is fun, BUT I really truly do believe the good things are about to come to pass.
05:29 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
08 July, 05:53
absolutely!! hard times try your soul!!

08 July, 06:01
YEP, NO doubt.