Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
Cancer is worse than they thought it's covering my entire voice box. In a bad place today but I wanted to give you guys an update.
01:45 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThepatriotTick1776 in this post can reply
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
08 July, 06:18
In response Rob Rhone to his Publication
Med Beds are coming.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 06:21
In response Patriot Lady to his Publication
I have to say honestly I'm more worried about my family than i am about myself. I'm ok with my situation and getting treatment and I accept that I may not make it. But my family, the thought scares me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
08 July, 04:48
First off, God's got this. Organic Indian Gooseberry or AMLA powder in smoothies kills cancer. high ph balanced water, also dandelion root extract in tincture or drops will laugh at cancer as it kills all cells.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 July, 04:31
Have you asked for Dandelion root tea? It has been acclaimed to have helped others with cancer. God Bless

08 July, 04:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
no i only found out that I had cancer a few weeks ago. p

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 July, 04:29
I hesitate sometimes to share this advice for ONE reason, TOO MUCH WILL KILL SOMEONE< having said that YOU gotta research how much. I was told by an insider pre net, cancer is intentional. Second, that they use "blackstrap molasses and baking soda" in very small amounts to kill the excess candida as it is a fungus. SO having said that, must be organic blackstrap which I was told "acts as a trojan horse" to get the baking to the "cancer" YOU CANNOT use too much, i.e. more of a problem DOES NOT MEAN take more, as it changes our ph level. PRAY and if this helps awesome. ALSO of course NO baking soda with aluminum, which if you think about it WHY would major manufactures even ADD aluminum to begin with. I CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE MORE is not better AT ALL.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 July, 04:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
If my memory serves correct, which that was decades ago I got that info, it is 3/4 ratio, three being the baking soda, I WOULD DEF ALSO look and see if you can still find it on record, and LOOK that up ALSO. DEF.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 July, 04:26
God bless you my friend.

08 July, 04:28
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thank you! i managed to get my go fund me link on here but I don't know how to share it.

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
08 July, 04:25
🙏🙏💜💜

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 July, 04:22
sending you prayers of healing and peace.

08 July, 04:23
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you! God Bless you!

Kay Smith @littlemsssunshine
08 July, 01:50
Lifting you up in prayer❤️

08 July, 02:38
In response Kay Smith to her Publication
Thank you!! trying to share my go fund me on here but I'm not sure how! lol