Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
28 January, 12:09
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Where are my CO anons at?! 🙋‍♀️🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin Chapman @QKaDosh
27 January, 11:16
StormKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 January, 10:18
A LOT I suspect all over the world and for those of us who follow and pass on your info, we appreciate you!

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
27 January, 10:09
ENOUGH!! ⚖️🤍⚖️

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
27 January, 09:45
Qanon the searcg for Q: the three part investigation by a group of clowns says that its only about 30 million in US 😂 Now playing on Vice channel TV cable . trying hard ... lol

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 January, 09:42
to many to count i would think

Justin Capobianco @Kingjuju
27 January, 09:32
🐸enough to have formed the largest army ever

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
27 January, 09:20
great question!! i couldnt even start to guess... 250 mill worldwide sounds little low.. 🤔

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
27 January, 09:12
to many to count this social network
i am spreading this network to all my friends and family

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
27 January, 08:57
Too bad we can't get a count. Maybe the administration could give us a number?

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
27 January, 08:56
The # changes every second. Lots?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 January, 08:54
I hear there are 250 million Anon's all around the world ❤️

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I believe there are more. Did you see all of the Rallies for Trump in Europe, Russia, Scandinavia, Asia, the Middle East, etc? Not one small event. The Trump movement is massive. They all know they will benefit from Nesara/Gesara. They all want this! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. We all need this.

Cr8iv Righter @cr8ivRighter
28 January, 12:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I've heard 450-500 miliion and the boards recognize millions of different IP addresses each day.