Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
27 January, 08:53
How many Anons are there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I hear there are 250 million Anon's all around the world ❤️
08:54 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Cr8iv Righter @cr8ivRighter
28 January, 12:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I've heard 450-500 miliion and the boards recognize millions of different IP addresses each day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:19
I believe there are more. Did you see all of the Rallies for Trump in Europe, Russia, Scandinavia, Asia, the Middle East, etc? Not one small event. The Trump movement is massive. They all know they will benefit from Nesara/Gesara. They all want this! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. We all need this.

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:36
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
PEACE IS THE PRIZE!

Rob Putnam @Robputnam4
28 January, 12:01
x5

Jacob Spadino @Jspudz
27 January, 10:18
wow our numbers are growing like a wildfire on a hot dry August day👍🏻👍🏻
#wwg1wga #qsentme