PATRICK LINCOLN @PATRICK
26 January, 09:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 January, 03:47
In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication
missed you Patrick ~ so happy to see your here
much love & many blessings 💓🙏🏻💞✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 07:37
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
#FAKEASS #MAGA accounts #BOTS

distractic wihth fucking random bullshit when no action is happening

THIS PEOPLE ARE STUPID

THIS PEOPLE IS SICK

COMEN ON, NOW IS THE MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT NOT RELEVENTA COVID PASS CRAP

AN #Diana AND #jfk SEEN TOGHETER IN A DISCO

GO FUCK YOURSELVES PLEASE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#thestormisuponus

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#GodWins

27 January, 08:00
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
pardon?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 08:02
that looks like #BOT account

27 January, 08:37
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
My account is not a bot account and I have no idea why you feel the need to leave 2 very offensive posts to my few words of hello to a friend I have missed and you decide to play editor to what photo I decide to post and then use offensive language to a Lady.
This is anything But Twitter, this platform is not about being cruel to Patriots, say Nothing at all to a person you have no idea is on the other side you are replying to. Not cool, not peaceful, and hurtful.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
reort him to admin. hes being an azz...they wont tolerate that here.
08:51 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SilenceDoGoodRN in this post can reply
27 January, 09:02
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
thank you sweetness, Our Administrator knows exactly who I am & words have reprocussions in life
the law of motion~ we keep going in a forward direction, backpeddling will take you exactly there ~ backwards ~ where we are heading just happens to be in the direction of love not war, especially here, fighting vulgar offensive words amongst Patriots towards another is not on any side I wish to be on
attention goes where the energy flows and a hurtful name calling direction is not who we are & what we stand for.
walk a mile in my shoes to the person above with the Bot accusation

American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 January, 09:07
Nicely said!!
To those people just block/report them, move on.
🇺🇸👊🇺🇲