PATRICK LINCOLN @PATRICK
26 January, 09:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
missed you Patrick ~ so happy to see your here
much love & many blessings πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žβœ¨
03:47 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Jay Becker @DeplorableInNC
02 March, 10:31
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
wow! finding both you and Patrick on the same night after getting suspended on Twitter the same day as President Trump! I feel so blessed❀️to find you again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
02 March, 03:37
Such a beautiful soul and such a beautiful photo! I love you Lady D...always have & always will!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨πŸ•Š

Judy Link @Jlink333
02 March, 02:55
love both of you so much!❀️

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
27 January, 09:02
Namaste πŸ™ Lady D 🌹 !! So good to see you again...seems quite a few have landed here from the purge !!
πŸ”΄βšͺπŸ”΅πŸ’œπŸ”΄βšͺπŸ”΅

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
27 January, 08:53
We need you lady! I hope to see you soonβ˜‘οΈπŸ’―πŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ€

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 07:37
#FAKEASS #MAGA accounts #BOTS

distractic wihth fucking random bullshit when no action is happening

THIS PEOPLE ARE STUPID

THIS PEOPLE IS SICK

COMEN ON, NOW IS THE MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT NOT RELEVENTA COVID PASS CRAP

AN #Diana AND #jfk SEEN TOGHETER IN A DISCO

GO FUCK YOURSELVES PLEASE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#thestormisuponus

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#GodWins

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 January, 09:55
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
What language is this? You just made yourself look like an ass, so your attempts at being rude have back fired.

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
03 March, 11:15
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Nice to have your input, your reflection is showing. You say MAGA like free energy is a bad thing. Must be one of those days, oh, and CovFefe.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 07:33
#BOTS ACCOUNTS PROMOTON NONSESIAL #FAKEASS BULLSHIT

nOW #Diana

THEN #JKF

AFTER WHATEVERS SHIT

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 January, 04:59
πŸ’–So beautiful.
I met her in passing one morning when I was sneaking into work at Harrods through a non-staff entry [normally not allowed] & Diana was leaving through the same door, I got eye contact with her...will never forget that moment πŸ’–

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 January, 04:50
LQVE YOU BEAUTY!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

27 January, 04:52
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
love you Casey πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‰

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
27 January, 03:57
I REALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE. I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.I DIDN'T SEE HER ON TV MUCH BUT WHEN I DID I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING HER. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

27 January, 04:11
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
She isπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
27 January, 03:56
learned a lot from Patrick, and he helped me understand my spiritual connection with Egypt and opened me to the Hebrew knowledge which I love.

27 January, 04:12
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
such a beautiful soul βœ¨πŸ’“πŸ’ž