Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Trump and we get our suspended Accounts back ant then will we see our beloved Presidents Tweet "My fellow Americans..."

Trust the Plan and hold the Line! We are almost there 😎👊
12:36 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
08 July, 01:01
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I can't wait to get back on the battlefield!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
08 July, 01:03
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Me too! 😎👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 July, 12:58
[They] can't win on a level battlefield.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
08 July, 12:52
I don’t want to go back on twitter or Facebook!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 July, 01:08
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
We are at war with people who will be utterly indifferent to white women being publicly humiliated, raped, and murdered. Left to rot in the street, or worse - forced to watch what they will do to your children.

I understand your sentiment, but pull your pantaloons up and start punching commies in the face! We need you in the fight.

This pic shows just how far the enemy will go to destroy humanity.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
08 July, 01:13
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Same, I told them to fu€k off last email they sent me, BUT....if Trump is back then we will have fun