Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
08 July, 09:49
πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Is this the signal that we are here like this week?
09:57 AM - Jul 08, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
08 July, 10:02
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I sure hope...my mom posted it on FB so I took it lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 July, 12:49
In response Just Jana to her Publication
I've been seeing/hearing from all sorts of intel sources that there will be something tied to Trumps speech on Friday. They are indicating to prepare because Deep State might cut the grid since they were given control by Biden in his first week and internet blackout. There are many sightings of MS13 & Antifa being flown into cities right now. So get your laundry done, last minute shopping for nonperishables & water, some cash from the bank (in case they mess with what you already have you will have a little something in your pocket) and get ready. The HEAT: buy Walmart's battery operated fans. Test them once home. I don't think any of us will know the exact moment for the event but the way the forced VAXXED is coming, it's time for everything to happen before all goes to shit in a handbag. The militias & retired military/police are really shoring up now as I'm seeing indicators in many places I follow.