⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 July, 07:07
Making a new batch as we speak.

Homemade Hydrochloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid twice a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
about to let it cool off for 2 hours.

The best way to drink it is to add it to a cup of OJ. Otherwise it does taste quite bitter.
07:54 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 July, 09:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I TAKE IT AS IS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Rose @Ashtar
07 July, 10:10
I've drank it with good ole tonic water. This really helped me alot and easy to drink. ♥️👍

Tammy Pankratz @Scrapie
07 July, 08:48
I cant have grapefruit cuz of my medication. Any other suggestions?

07 July, 09:39
In response Tammy Pankratz to her Publication
just replace it with more oranges and lemons.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
07 July, 08:29
Wow! Great batch! A little spoon of wild honey will work, too!

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 July, 08:06
Love it, we made our own too. Didn't think about adding to orange juice, was just taking by spoon! how long can you keep each batch? ours has been in the fridge about 10 days now, should i discard and make more? shame my wife can't have it, with meds and grapefruit not a good idea but we do both have zeolite to detox heavy metals

07 July, 08:27
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
you can freeze it. We go through our batch fast enough that we don't even have to freeze it. we just strain it, pour it into a large mason jar, and place it in the fridge.