In response Michael M... to his Publication
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wes Hamrick @Snotamer
09 July, 07:33
Drop to the floor and pray Thank You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
09 July, 08:13
Let's GO!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
09 July, 08:05
Amazing message! spread it far and wide!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 July, 02:02
Both! Praying to our loving Heavenly Father and then go outside nd pray louder to him and then call my children

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 July, 10:08
weep - joy and relief

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 06:15
I am already so thankful that from HARDLY any dang body to GAZILLIONS KNOWING about the deep state and GOD skewling them, just like I KNEW HE WOULD> Like that is not just a phrase. SO THANKFUL to God and so proud of humanity. PATRIOTS ROCK>

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
07 July, 06:01
Both....

America First @Realdeal
07 July, 04:06
only if it came true 🙏🏻

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 July, 03:57
I'll probably do the jumping around and screaming thing. 💕😊🤣

Celery Juicer @Emme
07 July, 03:30
After i climb down, off the roof, having been up there screaming at the top of my lungs “ i rold you so, motherfathers”, i fall to my knees and offer gratitude, to my God!