CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
TITLE 42 : ~ 1986’. ( STOP & CORRECT ) ; : RUSSELL: JAY; GOULD : ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT & SO DO I . ITS VERY POWERFUL !!
12:44 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 July, 07:31
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ITS CALLED ⬇️
STOP & CORRECT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
07 July, 12:54
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
What happens James if they and their family were threatened into not preventing an event/policy from being enacted.
Having said that they wouldn’t be in a role with such authority to prevent without being in the club. Probably being blackmailed or monetary reward was too good to say no. So equal and fair punishment must be served.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 July, 01:11
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
I DONT THINK A THREAT / or BLACKMAIL CAN BE USED AS A DEFENCE FOR LACK OF TRYING TO STOP & CORRECT, IF IT WERE “ DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH ME “ COULD BE USED 100% OF THE TIME ..... THATS WHY ALL THESE CORRUPT ATTORNEYS & JUDGES ARE GUILTY OF TITLE 42.
“ KNOWINGLY “ NOT STOPPING & CORRECTING IN A CASE THE JUDGE ENTERS INTO IS A FELONY,
HE DIDNT NEED AN ATTORNEY TO BRING UP A MATTER, HE CAN SEE THE WRONG RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM !! WHY JUDGES WILL BE PROSICITED UNDER TITLE 42. FAILURE TO STOP&CORRECT

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 July, 01:16
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
AS FAR AS YOUR EQUAL& FAIR......... I WOULD LEAN TOWARDS MORE HARSH ! THOSE IN THAT POSITION OF OUTCOME SHOULD BE HELD @ A HIGHER LEVEL AS A CITIZEN , IF NOT HARSH A LESSON MAY NOT BE LEARNED BY THE GUILTY