P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
President Trump just announced a class action lawsuit against big tech for “trillions” of dollars worth of damages. You can join the class action suit by going to:

www.takeonbigtech.com

Q Drop 1105

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q
11:55 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 July, 08:23
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
why is the first thing they want when going to the website is a donation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
07 July, 08:13
Just signed up & filed my complaint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
07 July, 04:12
i joined in it too. Everyone needs too.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
07 July, 03:17
keystone state?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

07 July, 03:16

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 July, 02:55
JUST SIGNED UP 💥💥 NOW LETS TALK ITS ON YOU NOW !!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 July, 02:29
another proof future proves past

Sherry Slape @sslape
07 July, 01:26
How would you know if you could join the suit? What kinds of things have to happen to you? I have been suspended and banned from fb for trying to tell my family and friends about covid and it might have saved my uncle if they had let me tell them about HCQ and Ivermectin and twitter banned me for saying someone was a loon. Is that enough?

07 July, 03:18
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
watch the video. one of the lawyers said the website.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 July, 01:24
a quand en Gaule ?🙄la blague

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 July, 12:58

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 July, 12:39
Until I hear it from the man himself, I’m not making a move. Where is his announcement?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 July, 02:33
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 July, 06:25
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Me Toooo a few months ago...I got 7 days, and when I fought it and told them where they could stick their blatant LIES and they gave me 30 days.. to which I replied, F U and make it 45! They never replied and I was out in 30...LOL They will pay!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 July, 12:22
Keep doubting Q, keep going BUST!!!!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 July, 03:54
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
How do we get in the lawsuit?

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
07 July, 12:04
I just joined and shared that I was kicked off twitter during the great purge.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
07 July, 12:00
I JUST JOINED, GO TELL THEM YOUR STORY. PATRIOT'S THAT LOST THEIR VOICE SHOULD RISE UP.

https://www.constitutional...