memes matter @NoComment
POTUS and team have neutrlized the vaccines/"virus" i think. I think Patriots are in Control worldwide, and that the jabs might have a reverse if anything❤🤓
maybe [they] have control under PATRIOTS's' radar, but God has already seen that happening, and have already been rearranged in our advantage as i see Gods plan being in [its] way to the point where over the eons after Jesus, we have won,but [it] needs us to forget that~ over n over again~ well devil, you cant always get what you want, but you will get WHAT YOU need. Love wins, have won
03:59 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
07 July, 06:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
Antichrist will offer a DNA cure, to fix the damage done by these MRna vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 09:44
In response Nikilas Graves to his Publication
[it] keeps doing that. Hold the line❤🤲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jed ___ @Jed__
07 July, 05:58
I was trying to think logically about this also... if the plan is to stop a mass extermination, you then don't go and allow a mass extermination. Think logically.

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 09:47
In response Jed ___ to his Publication
YES...,and there will be smoke and mirrors in place to look as if agenda 2030 want neutralized to weave [um] out, as [they] cant communicate. Like Art of War, apear weak when strong(....)

Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 July, 04:53
Not in Australia - too many adverse reactions.

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 09:50
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Australia is [their] HQ besides South Africa👀still along way to go, and maybe there is more a mystery of the who and why the effects are showing(...)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 04:29
I pray you are right.

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 09:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank You for praying! it means EVERYTHING. Hold the + line, even when we win big, even when we have won in 1000 years, we still hold the line 4EVA. watch,fight n pray