Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Beirie Rose @Beirie
07 July, 04:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I'm ok with it...I do have ppl coming to me asking for truth now👏👏👏🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
07 July, 09:40
GOD BLESS POTUS, THE WHITE HATS AND ALL PATRIOTS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
07 July, 08:55
the "team" really did know what they were doing.. my son in law to be was moderate left.. after the initial push back i let him be while dropping random nuggets. i just had a conversation with him and HE brought up the existence of an elite power structure not having our best interests in mind.
World is waking up even if it seems it isn't on the surface.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 July, 08:54
🍻cheers to that💯!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 08:49

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 July, 05:46
Truth coming out here !!! Amen! 🙏 😇 💥 👊

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 July, 09:33
Amen to that.