Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
finally a climpse of one of the med beds
09:09 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
07 July, 09:24
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
This is very cool but to clarify is not a med bed. This is a theta chamber. There are several locations nationwide. About $100 per session.

https://thetawellnesscente...

Inside the Theta Chamber℠ you will experience:

Binaural Audio Beats
Visual Pattern Light Stimulation
Microcurrent Signaling
Vestibular (motion) stimulation
Audio relaxation tracks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Bokaie @BokaieJoe
07 July, 09:41
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
I checked out the website and the part that worries me is "To induce a “Theta” brainwave state, creating suggestibility..." That's a lot of trust, allowing somebody to create suggestibility inside your head...I don't know about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 07:59
I've never heard that they spin ... is this definitely a MED-BED?
There was no documentation, nothing verbal about it being a one ...
I HOPE SO, but I've gotten a little cranky over the past 6 months when nothing happened after all has been said ... so I'm waiting for some definitive details please.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 08:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
yes

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
07 July, 06:26
ohhh I am crying!! My conditions are on the list 🙏❤💫 I don't even know how to put into words how this will help me 😭❤🙌. Tell you what..when it does fix me, I will never stop speaking, ever!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 06:47
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
so are mine add and autism

Anne Green @Anne72
07 July, 04:48

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 07:56
In response Anne Green to his Publication
Throw me in there and let me simmer about an hour, til well done. lol

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 July, 10:05
In response Anne Green to his Publication
wow, just........wow x

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 02:47
Oh my gosh, I don't know if I could handle that. As soon as it is closed, I would probably have a panic attack. Cool.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
06 July, 11:21
It should be painted red.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 July, 11:16
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Thanks for the smile.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
06 July, 10:25
I heard they unveiled the first medbed in Australia a couple weeks ago....super exciting!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 02:48
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
If these were always in existence for the Cabal, why did they go after children for adrenochrome, etc.?

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 July, 10:14
no share option 🧐

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 July, 10:38
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
what do you mean

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
06 July, 10:06
🙏🏼🙏🏼

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
06 July, 09:55
That looks like it's in someone's home. Will they be available for purchase? Wait, how did you come across this med bed showing?!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 July, 10:01
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
its an office

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 July, 09:41
OMG, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEDBEDS? MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN LIVING WITH CHRONIC PAIN AND ON OPIOIT MED FOR 30 YEARS...

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 July, 01:05
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Never. They are only for the rich.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 July, 09:31
🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 July, 09:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏