Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
02 July, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
Has anyone yet received "Informed Consent" of this dangerous so called "vaxx"? I have not come into contact with even one person who has received this "vaxx" who was informed this is experimental and told of the dangerous risks involved. These same people who received the jab were never informed about Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine from their Healthcare provider. A large number of Healthcare providers and pharmacists have violated the Nuremberg Code and many people have either been injured or died. Employers are vioating the Nuremberg Code by mandating this "vaxx" as well. We need the Nuremberg Trials to begin in the U.S. and every person involved in these Crimes against Humanity need to be accountable!
08:13 PM - Jul 06, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lioness1111 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 July, 08:49
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
And what about this too 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
06 July, 09:28
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
faucci & any one who has there hands in this needs to b hunted down like dogs & shot on site period. no mery or chance to do it again. just kill any & all evil & greed.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
06 July, 09:36
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I Had hope for the human race until i watched this when it came out.
Unless those patent numbers are fake and they can prove it, then this is a clear cut case. Therefore people should be united knowing they created weapons for years just for profit.

But to my surprise no one cared all they wanted was for whatever they were doing before the plandemic to continue.
And they only people standing in their way is not big pharma but US the ones who refuse to reward wicked and vile people.
Those who do want to line the pockets of big pharma rewarding them for creating the virus.
We are the bad guys!
How sick are the mindset of the people, this is why they are being judged, a reward for their continued participation in wickedness

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 July, 08:17
I keep asking that same question...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 July, 08:17
I keep asking that same question...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 July, 08:16
I'm with you on that one. I also stand behind public hangings and firing squads when penalties are handed down. They should be walked out immediately and eliminated, no last meals or last words.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
06 July, 08:40
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Absolutely!