Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
04 July, 06:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
My beautiful HEALTHY married daughter with 3 small children was recently diagnosed with Lupus...constant body aches (Muscles & Ligaments)😟
07:49 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LalaD1776 in this post can reply
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
04 July, 07:57
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
I am very familiar with Lupus a terrible thing to have, I have it. My prayers are with her, Sending healing energies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
04 July, 09:08
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I too have Lupus. Also, fibromyalgia, under active thyroid, psoriasis, and several other diagnosies. For forty years. I have seen some info where they think this could also be due to vaccines. My husband is an Aspie, my granddaughter is ADHD and possibly high functioning autistic. I hope God will help me to control the rage I will have if it is proven to all come from vaccines. So many suffering these things for so many years. My mind could never go to that place where I would desire to harm even one person. How eveil they all are