Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 10:11
I once said that a dandelion is more transparent and truthful than any person I've ever known.

....and they have healthy benefits

so I wouldn't fertilize my lawn chemically.

jus sayin... 🤷‍♂️ 👇

https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 10:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
No poison in my yard. I plant for the Bees too. They love my Hollyhocks, Honeysuckle, and many other blooms in my yard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Most all weeds are Medicinal as compared to Ornamntal Plants. God put a plant on earth to cure any human and all conditions and most native Americans knew the secrets of plant healing and again most are what we call weeds. What to get healthy see an Indian Shaman.
05:01 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 05:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I believe that.

Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
04 July, 07:19
The very thing we've been told are but weeds. "use a little RoundUp" on them and die of cancer instead!

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
04 July, 07:19
Truth, the world is designed for us, It was hijacked by Satanists/reptilians, To know what herb to use put your palm above the herb and listen :)