Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I once said that a dandelion is more transparent and truthful than any person I've ever known.

....and they have healthy benefits

so I wouldn't fertilize my lawn chemically.

jus sayin... 🤷‍♂️ 👇

https://www.naturalnews.co...
10:11 AM - Jul 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 July, 11:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I don't use the other stuff either. Plus I have field grass, if you sneeze it will grow. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 January, 06:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

17 July, 08:18
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
try to screen shot it and post.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 11:58
We used to call these wishes. Did you scatter dandelion seeds?

05 July, 12:06
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Yes, we definitely did.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
05 July, 04:09

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 July, 07:09

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 10:36
No poison in my yard. I plant for the Bees too. They love my Hollyhocks, Honeysuckle, and many other blooms in my yard.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
04 July, 08:01
Eleven years ago in Windsor Ontario Canada, an Italian guy had cancer, he chose to treat himself with dandelion tea. His doctor was shocked when the guy went back for a follow up appointment to find the cancer gone. It made headline news, at the same time there was a city worker strike, parks were not getting the grass cut and dandelions were growing in abundance. The university of Windsor was given funds to research how dandelions could help in the fight against cancer, eleven years later we still have not heard a single thing on this research, I'm guessing big pharma won yet again. What research was needed🤔 when all it took was dandelion tea, and the guy was living proof that it worked. Stay safe and well everyone, happy 4th of July. God Bless.🙏

carol munoz @bornfree2
05 July, 08:17
And the young leaves are really good in a salad or steamed.

04 July, 10:15