Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
03 July, 03:13
Lin Wood, [03.07.21 14:00] https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
I left Praying Medic’s channel.

Why?

If someone supports a “mob” attack against another person without even taking the time to hear from the person being attacked or search for the TRUTH that “someone” loses credibility with me. Especially if a Patriot is the individual under attack.

I stand on the rock of God so I can withstand the false attacks, respond to them if I choose, or view them with derision. God knows the TRUTH and knows the liars. By the way, many commentators and accusers need to read the Bible. God does not tolerate liars. It does not end well for them unless they seek and receive forgiveness.

Anyone who impugns the efforts of Sidney Powell does not know or care to know the TRUTH.

Sidney has worked incredibly long hours, putting her health, personal welfare, and safety at risk.

Is Sidney perfect? NO.

We are all imperfect.

But Sidney Powell has laid it all on the line for our

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
i never ever trusted praying medic .. always had a bad vibe about him
03:15 PM - Jul 03, 2021
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jackistruth1213 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jacki Maxwell, click on at the bottom under it