Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lin Wood, [03.07.21 14:00] https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
I left Praying Medic’s channel.

Why?

If someone supports a “mob” attack against another person without even taking the time to hear from the person being attacked or search for the TRUTH that “someone” loses credibility with me. Especially if a Patriot is the individual under attack.

I stand on the rock of God so I can withstand the false attacks, respond to them if I choose, or view them with derision. God knows the TRUTH and knows the liars. By the way, many commentators and accusers need to read the Bible. God does not tolerate liars. It does not end well for them unless they seek and receive forgiveness.

Anyone who impugns the efforts of Sidney Powell does not know or care to know the TRUTH.

Sidney has worked incredibly long hours, putting her health, personal welfare, and safety at risk.

Is Sidney perfect? NO.

We are all imperfect.

But Sidney Powell has laid it all on the line for our
03:13 PM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
03 July, 07:40
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Dont watch him at all along with in the matrixxx, spaceshot or their cohorts the dr and hulkanator. They are all untrustworthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 July, 03:22
I've been ambivalent about that one & at times have looked & thought he's stirring the pot too much
I could say that about several others
They have good info at times but I always have to cross check the info
There was some conflict between several people with large accounts while I was still on Twitter & I backed off & thought, this is *not* the time for ego on this topic/subject

Like Lin said we're not perfect & if we're sincere we continue to try to align ourselves & our lives with the Creator, and if the same conflicts keep coming up you have to think that someone is just pretending that they're working for the highest good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 July, 04:00
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Have not paid Praying Medic any mind for some time now. Too many obvious mistakes.

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
03 July, 03:15
i never ever trusted praying medic .. always had a bad vibe about him