Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 July, 10:28
It decalcifies the pineal gland
It remineralizes teeth & bones (pits in my teeth healed)
It's a mineral the body needs

I take 1/4 teaspoon Twenty Mule Team borax a day
It's not just for washing clothes 😛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
02 July, 11:30
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
How do you take it? Do you mix it in something or put it in a capsule?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For now I stir it into some filtered water - doesn't dissolve for me that well but with practice I've learned to get it down with just a few swallows lol
Not the tastiest thing but the results are worth it & it only takes a minute
I wouldn't advise taking it on an empty stomach though
If nothing else drink a bit of something besides water first
11:36 PM - Jul 02, 2021
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
02 July, 11:42
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I think I would have to put it in a capsule. I don't think I could get it down with water or even juice. I make laundry detergent with it.... 😁

02 July, 11:47
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
That's probably what would work best for you - I just go the route that takes less time 😉
My naturopathic doctor suggested taking epsom salt in capsules & I drew the line
Kind of like your aversion to the borax for one reason, I have my aversion to taking the epsom salt for my reasons lol