Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
It decalcifies the pineal gland
It remineralizes teeth & bones (pits in my teeth healed)
It's a mineral the body needs

I take 1/4 teaspoon Twenty Mule Team borax a day
It's not just for washing clothes 😛
10:28 PM - Jul 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Hard Rocker @Hardrocker69
03 July, 12:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Ive read about Boron as a supplement before. I'm hesitant about ingesting the 20 mules, because of other potential ingredients. Are there any pure Boron products out there, or is my concern unwarranted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 July, 12:19
In response Hard Rocker to his Publication
Only ingredient in 20 Mule Team is sodium tetraborate, which is about as pure as it gets

I've done it for 2 1/2 years & it healed pits in my teeth & my naturopathic doctor said my pineal gland was in excellent shape

Also - something else I meant to mention is that it seems to bind to nasty nanotech critters & help flush them out of the body

I just saw someone advising to take borax/boron if you had the "jab"

Hope that helps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
02 July, 11:30
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
How do you take it? Do you mix it in something or put it in a capsule?

02 July, 11:36
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
For now I stir it into some filtered water - doesn't dissolve for me that well but with practice I've learned to get it down with just a few swallows lol
Not the tastiest thing but the results are worth it & it only takes a minute
I wouldn't advise taking it on an empty stomach though
If nothing else drink a bit of something besides water first