⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 July, 07:58
THERE ARE NO COINC8DENCES
1-Year Deltas
"Possible Epstein was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?"
https://www.gettr.com/post...
7/2/21
BREAKING: Judge approves unsealing of documents linking Ghislaine Maxwell to Clintons
https://thepostmillennial....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 July, 07:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
PEW TRUSTS - Well known company located out of Washington, DC. Was Tamara Luzzatto a president of the company or founder of the company. Perhaps PEW TRUSTS needs investigated as well as she.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 July, 07:18
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I see further down in comments what this woman's status is in the company. 8 years ago I interviewed at this company and the position I was seeking was working for a female president in the government relations section as her admin. The comments noted below indicate there were quite a few female high level officers in the company. That is correct as I remember thinking at the time it was rather odd to find a company that had so many females at the top rung running it. If they are doing what is referenced in the comments. That company needs put totally out of business.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 July, 08:56

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 July, 08:39

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 July, 08:37

Carolyn Petrey @78BamaGal
02 July, 09:14
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
farm bred & farm raised...there is a large group of females around this age that are all in or affiliated with fed gov. They're all compulsive liars with obvious alternative, nefarious & very premeditated agendas. They're all a product of the farm, all mk Ultraed and are likely still all mind controlled. They're all deep state and all have varying degrees of CIA connections; it is practically impossible to nail them down as actual agents, so its possible they started out as beng part of a CIA program like mk ultra, went on to carry out their specific missions, and never worked with the agemcy again. However, if one is to follow the career history of these females, it is glaringly obvious that they are all active agents nowadays. I'll tell you something else they have in common: they're all lesbians...every one of them. This "lady" is one of them. I could name 4 off the top of my head and tell you 4 seperate child sex trafficking stories that surround each. They're all #childpredators !