TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Part 1 of a 5 post:
Graphene Oxide Poisoning is Covid 19
The introduction of graphene oxide in; ppe equipment, masks, covid tests, covid vaccines leads the belief that it indeed could intentionally be the cause of the supposed scamdemic. Graphene Oxide poisoning causes the same symptoms of covid 19. Lung damage, blood clotting, loss of taste and smell and explain why many people which have recieved the covid vax report magnetism to metallic objects at the site of injection.

I stumbled upon the research done by spanish researchers from la quinta columna https://stateofthenation.c...
continued next post….

Read More
07:11 AM - Jul 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
02 July, 07:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Friends of mine are talking about this today also. What do you make of C60?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 July, 07:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i know you are still writing this. however, many of us who did not get the shots ever became very sick. perhaps chemtrails are spreading it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
02 July, 07:49
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I was just wondering that myself.