Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
This might be the funniest thing I’ve read all day.
10:17 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
03 July, 09:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
why is she going to the doctor for a cold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Writer @FutureWriter
02 July, 06:13
this has got to be the funniest thing !! oh my, stupidity sure is contagious!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
02 July, 01:54
these dumbasses never cease to amaze me.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 July, 12:35
There's a southern expression for that --
"Ate up with the dumbass." 🙄😣

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
02 July, 12:08
They’re always mad at someone else. Never take ownership of their own pathological stupidity.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 July, 12:03
It's like an article I read the last day or so where someone who was perfectly healthy got the jab then the second one, sickened, was hospitalized & died. Seems pretty obvious the jab might be the culprit but no, the relatives were up in arms blaming it on people who didn't vax or mask 🙄

I know a lot of these sheeple are brainwashed (or brain dead zombies I swear) but they've become a bigger danger to themselves & others than covid ever was!

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
01 July, 11:55
Unfortunately there’s no vax to fix stupid…🤦‍♀️

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
01 July, 11:48
And to Aramis I would ask...And What PART was THAT???

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
01 July, 11:48
First, he should have taken a test that actually works! Dumbass!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
01 July, 11:44
what a Tool...🤦

his so-called precautions is why he tested positive... 🥴

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
01 July, 11:42
😅😂🤣🤪

Defiant One @TheDefiant1
01 July, 11:14
SCAMdemic...Wake up!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
01 July, 11:05
He is
a smoker and eats junk food!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 July, 10:54
I hear that one is most susceptible to Covid if you're a fooking idiot.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
01 July, 10:52
And mister snowflake, do you know how many people your fully vaccinated body infected? HUMM? maybe you caught it from a fully vaccinated person. Did you know that right now most of the patients in hospitals are fully vaccinated? HMMM? It seems to me that the biggest spreader of COVID19 right now are fully vaccinated people.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
01 July, 10:43
😂😂😳🤣😭🤣

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
01 July, 10:43
Sure...blame someone else...