Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Afternoon Patriots!

Ok Nana is all better and back on it today!

Hope your dreams were as good as mine!>>>>JFKJR!!!!

Raise you damn hand if you think it is a coincidence that they are unveiling a new Statue of One Amazing Woman >>>>Princess Dianna

Listen ya'll it is gonna get rocky for while longer but damn the future Nana keeps seeing is so amazing I dont know how to put it into words.

Can you please try to understand what the shift in consciousness really means for our future? Combine space travel with the new frontier of our very own minds. We have no concept yet of what we are capable of yet!!!!

Once you find a peace in your heart in service to God an his huge universal consciouness the shear power of it is limitless.

So much energy wasted, WASTED, WASTED, daily that could be benefiting us in positive futures.
This man is awesome and back his message up with science, facts!

https://youtu.be/V3MP-Dmhp...
The Real Reason For What's Happening On The Planet | Gregg Braden - YouTube

3 huge natural cycles are converging right now but mainstream science and mainstream media don't want to talk about it. It's so big, it will change everythin...

05:54 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 July, 09:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NO, WE WILL NOT SURRENDER TO GLOBALISM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
01 July, 06:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’ve been learning for so long to show, to teach and help others, and to prove. As noble as my intentions may have been, my own personal growth has suffered. I have to stay focused on Gods plan for me. To be a humanbeing rather than a humandoing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396