Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Not on Gettr currently. Only Tg, gab, and here. If that changes I'll let you know.
02:26 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
02 March, 04:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Which one or both?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
29 November, 02:01
Glad you are on here Ghost Ezra. I haven't been able to get back into my Telegram since getting a new computer! They keep sending my access code to my TG page instead of my phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 October, 12:33
hey GE, when ya gonna pop back in here??
i dont do the gab thing...
your doing good on telegram gettin' people to open their eyes some. im sure you dont want that much debate here...i remember you posted here early on that you expected the people here to be more awakened. ive been watching your posts for about 2 years now. I found ya on twitter last year. i wanna thank you for what you do, dont stop. You have been doing a great job at "De-Baiting"
😎💚🌟💚😎

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
13 September, 06:01
Come to gettr. PLEASE!!!

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
14 August, 08:22
That's because your ass would get laughed off Gettr in one day with all your Q bullshit!

Beekie Girl @Beekie
29 July, 12:01
Those Capitol Police officers, they’re skills are on par with even George Clooney, which is not saying much.

Chris Illich @amazingreality
23 July, 04:32
we have to learn how to fight them, this is truth ... -- https://www.youtube.com/wa...
: SINKING-SHIPPING-WAR &: RISE OF THE SOVEREIGN. - YouTube

: Share-Share-Share.: Featuring of the Postmaster-General of our World: Russell-Jay: Gould. : LastFlagStanding.com.Fortheclaimofthelife.com

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
23 July, 03:34
#GhostEzra .... someone impersonAating you on TG? how you are here and there, NOT same

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
13 September, 06:04
In response George Patton to his Publication
I miss your posts. Come to GETTR. please!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 July, 12:32

Having Fits @HavingFits
13 July, 12:09
Ghost Ezra would you consider posting one significant thing here a night? People are more constructive in their responses here. I think they are better researchers also. Telegram is necessary to wake up people but it's such a harsh crowd at this time. We could all use a breather and a little more clarity.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 July, 11:06
Commenting not allowed on your Telegram account.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 July, 11:52
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Same here. that’s why I came here to check the comments.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
10 July, 10:01
Just here to report on your T’Gram group i am getting the message “sending messages is not allowed in this group” am UK …

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 July, 11:04
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
Me too!

Big Kay @BigK
10 July, 08:57
Did Tg turn off comments?

Having Fits @HavingFits
10 July, 07:43
7/10 telegram is not letting me post in GhostEzra or Ghost chat. FYI

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
10 July, 06:25
....looks like Telegram didn't like this day's activities.....and jumped onto the censorship bandwagon!!!

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 July, 10:31
Alternate of Gettr....

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
04 July, 12:45
Happy 4th!

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 July, 10:29
Great to hear from you! Check everyday. Have missed you & assuming you're quite busy.
Something about this new social media doesn't feel quite right.
Many convinced its Trump's new social media.
mmmmmmmmm not sure about that.
Going to wait and see.
🤗🤗🤗

Donna Corn @Ddmason
01 July, 10:31
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I've been questioning it as well. Something just feels off.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 July, 06:51
love you Ghost!!! a variation on our favorite pic!!!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 07:13
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🔥Leaving this and grabbing it🔥

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 September, 07:58
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Here's another funny one.

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
01 July, 04:58
Haha is that not you on GETTR? They're using your profile pic and handle. ??

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 July, 04:58
Eh... kind of feels like ya bailed on us over here though, that chat on Telegram moves really fast, hard to see what your saying there. Perhaps drop in here a little more often, pretty please?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 July, 10:29
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Weird Ass Tennis, yay! But that guy doesn't know how to do it!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
01 July, 03:56
Should make your account anyway, so there's no one impersonating you.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
01 July, 02:27
I had to sign in before my trademark handle got taken, food for thought.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 07:15
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 July, 02:27
it says its ran by miller

what do you think of him?