where demons & the devil's agents
cannot go
because they cannot match the FREQUENCY
of Divine Light & Divine Love 🙏🌟🌞🌟✨💥💛🌟🤩

https://noc.galacticage.or...

#Dark2Light
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToBe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
29 June, 07:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Now that's what I'm talkin about! WOOHOOOOO! So exciting! I love how you put all of that information together like that! Good Job Girl! 😎👍 YOU ARE AWESOME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 July, 11:01
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
Thanks so much, Cara 🙏💖 How kind of you to take the time to give some 💓 to my GIF & post!! 🤩 The whole month of June was whopping with 5D+ EM bursts 💥🌞💥

Beautiful Brave New World Incoming! 🌟🌎🌞✨💛

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
You're very welcome! It looks AMAZING! i felt those bursts... my pulse went to 175 at rest. Crazy last Monday and Tuesday! But that just is confirmation to me God is healing us continually! 😁😃 wooohoooo!
02:00 PM - Jul 01, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cara Sallila, click on at the bottom under it