Justin McLemore @justinmclemore
Pakistan went dark. Vatican went dark. Fly zone over DC closed. Troops on ground DC and Cali.Barricades in front supreme court.All confirmed. Quebec locked down. Yet still nothing going on? C'mon folks,just think outside the box you've been trained to stay in. Shit is happening.

#CHRISTJESUSisKING #GodWins #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #MAGA #KAG #STOPTHESTEAL #Trump2020 #DIGITALSOLIERS #patriotsfight #SECONDUSREVOLUTION #FALLoftbeCABAL #QANON #thestormisuponus #TheGreatAwakening
11:45 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by justinmclemore in this post can reply
Movie Trump chznnel @Movie
27 June, 09:59
In response Justin McLemore to his Publication
đź”…SHARE FAR AND WIDEđź”…
Movie: “The Deep Rig”f'u"l'l M'o'V'i"E
Join me in supporting his work, and go watch it movie now!

Go watch it movie now! ➡ https://v.ht/thedeeprigmov... ⚜️

Follow the team of Patriots, Lawyers and 'White Hat' Hackers, determined to reveal the facts behind the headlines, to backroom scenes and through electronic networks designed to rig any election they conduct. Scrutinize for yourself the evidence which paints a portrait of Washington's double-dealings and international intrigue.
#thedeeprigmovie
#wwg1wga
#SaveTheChildren
#Potus
#Trump
#MAGA
#Trump2020
#QANON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
darderdor @darderdor
12 March, 07:40
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

Join to telegram now! https://t.me/SoundofFreedo...
⏩ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins#MAGA#SaveOurChildren#darktolight#Draintheswamp#Trump#trusttheplan#QANON#Biblical#HoldTheLine#SoundOfFreedom#SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE#jimcaviezel#TimBallard#rodbarr#AlejandroMonteverde#AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp#KurtFuller#GaryBasaraba#JoséZúñiga#GerardoTaracena#ScottHaze#Eduardo#Freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 09:55
I knew when you mentioned the movie the Matrix that there will be Quite a few glitches coming! #WakingUP

007 Woman @007Woman
29 January, 03:53
Vatican is dark ..

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
27 January, 08:43
This is the problem people have been brainwashed for so long they do not think outside the box, the big picture. Everyone needs a good metal detox, open up your brains stop drinking their koolaid. Does anyone really think Biden is capable of performing all he has done since inauguration? He is literally making us slaves to the government, taking our jobs, money, increasing taxes and yet the left think he is awesome and they are grateful for him? SAY WHAT? They cant see thru their OWN fog to know the hipcrosey of his actions.🤦‍♀️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 07:17
Love You Sid! ❤️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 January, 07:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🎥🎬🍿

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
25 January, 12:29
Your post was14 days ago...
Since then BIDEN took over the office and is tearing down every wall of sanctity their is to protect us!

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
16 January, 01:31

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 January, 11:06
Way cool, hope that's really you!!

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
11 January, 05:45
I'm in Quebec! Really praying this is over soon....walking the dogs past curfew is fkn scary!

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
I'm in Quebec! Really praying this is over soon....walking the dogs past curfew is fkn scary!

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
11 January, 05:44

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
11 January, 05:05
I saw this about 45 minutes ago ON THE STATE DEPT website- saw it and copied just in case it went down- down it went.

https://www.state.gov/biog...

Donald J. Trump
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
JANUARY 20, 2017 - PRESENT

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:49:07.

Polished Turd @PolishedTurd
11 January, 02:41
We really need some confirming comms from boots on the ground. otherwise this could all be illusion.

Trillian Fortytwo @Trillian42
11 January, 05:11
In response Polished Turd to his Publication
yeah allot of #

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 January, 12:09
DEFINITELY. It is absolutely on. Italian president arrested, not yet confirmed, but pics out there..💥👍🇺🇲