TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 08:01
Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg surrendered to authorities early Thursday ahead of expected charges against him and former President Donald Trump's company, according to multiple news outlets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 08:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My other question would be how do they keep Trump safe while he is arrested? Clearly the secret service and military are still protecting him. We shall see what happens. The other theory I have seen by other anons is that his double will be assasinated. It probably does me no good to guess other than not being caught off guard. I do believe God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 July, 09:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Trump hasn't been arrested yet. The CFO of his company has been arrested.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I know he hasn't been arrested yet. It is a possibility. Juan said there is going to be gut punch and that it has to do with President Trump. We will see what happens
09:03 AM - Jul 01, 2021
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 July, 09:32
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I hope it doesn't happen. I'm tired of gut punches.