TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 08:01
Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg surrendered to authorities early Thursday ahead of expected charges against him and former President Donald Trump's company, according to multiple news outlets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
My other question would be how do they keep Trump safe while he is arrested? Clearly the secret service and military are still protecting him. We shall see what happens. The other theory I have seen by other anons is that his double will be assasinated. It probably does me no good to guess other than not being caught off guard. I do believe God wins!
08:16 AM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
01 July, 09:18
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
You are the first person to tell the world the truth! Kudos.

[ds] has a Trump clone. What better way to create fear and panic than to assassinate Donald Trump?

I've been telling anyone who listens...DJT will LOOK LIKE he's been arrested and killed. Everyone must be prepared for this next False Flag. Unless we HEAR WORDS FROM DJT HIMSELF...we should never believe any of it.

I believe the EBS will be implemented soon. We should stock up on water, meds, canned goods, non-perishable items. Panic is expected. The ones who "know" are responsible for calming the masses.

President Trump, First Lady, all Trump family is protected by Benevolent Beings,who are tasked with providing security while DJT is out in public. NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEIR SAFETY.

Thank you, again. We need more information warriors like you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 09:41
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Thank you! I can not say that information is accurate or will happen. I am just putting it out there. I have seen other accounts suggest this could happen. I think it is a good idea to be prepared for the worst but expect the best as we know God is in control. This is a war so we can't expect to just win without any battles or hardships. God is leading the way! I believe He installed those who are implementing the plan they know they need Him to act! To God be the glory!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 July, 09:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Trump hasn't been arrested yet. The CFO of his company has been arrested.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 09:03
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I know he hasn't been arrested yet. It is a possibility. Juan said there is going to be gut punch and that it has to do with President Trump. We will see what happens